Books I might, someday, write. And fun with Spotify.
- Paris Is Not A Good City For Women In Love Named George (What, it’s a romance?!?!)
- Tom Waits Taught Me Everything I Need to Know about Love
- Anywhere I Lay My Head
- Hope I Don’t Fall In Love With You
- I Want You
- The Piano Has Been Drinking
- Please Call Me, Baby
- Picture In A Frame
- Long Way Home
- The Tau of Bill Murray
- The Space Between You and Me
- To Be Hale & Hearty – a history of The Great Lakes and Alcohol.
- On Whiskey Alley – this is the street listed on my grandmother’s birth certificate, not sure what happened there, but it had to be good, with a name like that.
One thought on “Tom Waits and Book Titles”
laura when will you right your book? Seriously, I love reading what you write, but the blogs aren’t enough and never long enough.